Shop / Push Broom- 60"
PUSH BROOM HISTORYFounded around the year 1850, the push broom is a broom that is used to sweep a large areas, such as concrete or large wooden floors quickly, of items such as heavy dirt on concrete or other rough surfaces. The head of a push broom is wide enough to allow the broom to clean large areas quickly. A push broom is a long-handled broom with a long, flat head, attached on an angle to a wooden handle.
FEATURES/SPECS OF OUR PUSH BROOM
What makes our push broom more special than others?
- Curved end sections funnel dirt towards the center section, eliminating loss from the sides, and creating a tidy pile in the center.
- Low profile head gets under furniture and cabinets.
- Extra-large 24" push broom cuts sweeping time in half.
- Flared edges get along walls and into corners easily.
- Lightweight design reduces fatigue, weighs 50% less than competition.
Sweeping time is no longer a boring chore with the awesome features of this push broom. Using this push broom, you also don't have to reach hard beneath furniture and struggle against dirt stuck in corners. Plus, you no longer have to exert much effort and strain your hand with its lightweight design!
PUSH BROOM PRODUCT VIDEO: